2-Bed Country Ranch with Symmetrical Front Elevation
About This Plan
- Three dormer windows protrude from the gabled roofline of this 2-bedroom, Country Ranch home, where the front porch spans with width of the rectangular footprint.
- The front door leads directly into the living room, which flows into the heart of the home for an open-concept living space.
- The kitchen hosts a prep island with an eating bar, and a nearby exterior door makes the back yard easily accessible.
- Discover the master bedroom on the right side of the home, joined by a 4-fixture bathroom, walk-in closet, and exterior door.
- Bedroom 2 resides on the opposite side of the home and neighbors a full bath and laundry room.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,040 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,040 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 228 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 40' 0"
- Depth: 32' 0"
- Max ridge height: 18' 9"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick