2 Bed Craftsman Bungalow with 6-Foot Deep Front Porch
About This Plan
- A 6-foot deep front porch with three columns graces the front of the one-story Craftsman house plan with two bedrooms.
- Inside, an open living space with 10' ceilings (vaulting is an option) greets you with the living room open to the dining room and kitchen below.
- A peninsula gives you casual seating in the kitchen and a floor-to-ceiling pantry gives you great storage.
- French doors close off the open living area from the office.
- The bedrooms line the left side of the home and share a bathroom separating them from each other. The master suite has access to a small porch in back.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,540 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,540 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 60 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 220 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 44' 0"
- Depth: 50' 0"
- Max ridge height: 21' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss