2-Bed Craftsman Home Plan with Open Concept Design
About This Plan
- Three gables and a covered entry porch greet you to this 3-bed Craftsman home plan.
- Inside, 10' ceilings greet you as you walk ahead to the great room where tall windows allow in plenty of natural light.
- The kitchen, dining and great rooms flow together to create an open concept floor plan with a spacious feel.
- The master suite lies to the left of the entry and features a walk-in closet, dual sinks, and a Jacuzzi tub.
- The second bedroom is located to the right of the house with an attached bathroom.
- At the rear of the house you will find a covered porch. A two-stall garage completes the home.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,224 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,224 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 432 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 65' 2"
- Depth: 72' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 678 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss