2-Bed Craftsman House Plan for a Narrow Lot
About This Plan
- This 2-bed Craftsman house plan is a mere 32'-wide and great for a narrow lot. Designed on a basement, it gives you expansion possibilities below.
- Pocket doors seal off the entry from the open concept, a great feature to keep out the cold if building where that matters.
- The kitchen has an island with double sink and dishwasher and room for three stools. Sliding doors take you to a patio.
- The beds share a bath and laundry is conveniently located.
- Note: Please allow 12 days for delivery
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,317 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,317 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 32 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,317 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Daylight, Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 32' 0"
- Depth: 58' 0"
- Max ridge height: 21' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 365 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss