2-Bed Craftsman Plan with Rear Covered Porch
About This Plan
- The symmetrical front elevation of this 2-bedroom, Craftsman plan adds to the curb appeal, along with the timber-frame, gabled porch.
- Inside, two coat closets border the foyer, with the kitchen only a few steps further.
- A kitchen island offers seating for three, and the open living room and dining area overlook a spacious covered porch.
- A hallway off the living area leads to the bedrooms, with the master suite nestled into the rear corner of the home. The pass-through, walk-in closet connects the master bedroom to the shared bathroom.
- The second bedroom resides down the hall, overlooking the front yard.
- Related Plans: Get a slightly smaller version with house plans 22556DR and 22574DR (1,102 sq. ft.).
- Note: Please allow 12 business days for delivery.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,229 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,229 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 36 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,229 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Daylight, Monolithic Slab, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 36' 0"
- Depth: 42' 0"
- Max ridge height: 20' 9"
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12