2-Bed Craftsman Ranch Home Plan with Large Back Deck
About This Plan
- Two shingled dormers and a shed roof protecting the front of the 2-car garage add a punch of character to this 2-bed Craftsman Ranch home plan.
- Half walls separate the study from the foyer and great room, giving you visual privacy while maintaining an open feel to the home.
- The great room has a cathedral ceiling and a fireplace and is open to the kitchen and dining room.
- A large back deck accessible from the dining room gives you outdoor eating options.
- The kitchen has a large island with casual seating on one side and a double sink and dishwasher on the other. A walk-in pantry by the garage entry makes unloading groceries a breeze.
- The bedrooms line the right side of the home and each have their own bathrooms.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,001 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,001 sq. ft.
- Deck: 280 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 154 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,861 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 61' 0"
- Depth: 68' 4"
- Max ridge height: 24' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 566 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12