2 Bed Craftsman Ranch with Angled Kitchen
About This Plan
- This 2 bed Craftsman Ranch home plan has an exterior with board and batten and clapboard siding plus a touch of stone on the front left gable. Decorative wood brackets add to the curb appeal.
- Inside you'll enjoy an open floor plan featuring an angled kitchen overlooking the nook and great room. The great room has a fireplace and sliding doors the access the open deck in back.
- A formal dining room is located to the left off the entry and is defined by a column for added separation.
- The master suite is located behind the garage for extra privacy and includes a step ceiling, walk-in closet and Jacuzzi tub.
- A second bedroom is located off the entry and enjoys private access to the bathroom off the entry.
- VIDEO: See this house plan from all angles in our YouTube video
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,848 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,848 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 48' 0"
- Depth: 60' 4"
- Max ridge height: 25' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 495 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss