2-Bed Craftsman Tiny Home Plan with Walk-in Pantry
About This Plan
- This Craftsman tiny home plan features a rectangular footprint with a gabled roof and is exclusive to Architectural Designs.
- The 22' by 6' front porch welcomes you and guests inside where the living room and kitchen are open to one another. The vaulted ceiling grants additional vertical space.
- U-shaped cabinetry forms the kitchen and a walk-in pantry lends plenty of space for dried foods and larger appliances.
- Two bedrooms sit side-by-side and share a full bath, while the central laundry room includes storage for linens.
- The flexible design can be used as a residence for tiny living, pool house, or ADU.
- Related Plan: Find a similar plan with 420039WNT and 420035WNT.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 726 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 726 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 132 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 132 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab, Monolithic Slab
- Optional Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 22' 0"
- Depth: 39' 0"
- Max ridge height: 17' 1"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss