2 Bed Craftsman with Loft Overlook
About This Plan
- This 2 bed Craftsman house plan has a second story loft that overlooks the foyer and dining room.
- An open-concept floor plan with vaulted ceilings creates a spacious living area with plenty of volume.
- The master suite includes access to a covered porch off the back of the home for additional living space.
- The second bedroom lies in front of the master and is within easy reach of the full bath off the hall.
- HOUSE PLAN VIDEO: See this house plan from every angle in our YouTube video.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,743 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,458 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 285 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 183 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 43' 0"
- Depth: 60' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 462 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- CAD Available