2-Bed Home Plan with Open Entertaining Area
2 - 3
About This Plan
- A large gable and a covered entry flanked by double columns give this 2-bed, one-story house plan distinctive curb appeal. Two single-car garages set at 90 degrees from each other help create a dynamic exterior.
- Inside, this home has an up-to-date floor plan with a large, open entertaining area offering views in two directions.
- The family entry from the garage has conveniences to help control clutter-reducing including a drop zone.
- The owner’s suite is well-separated from the second bedroom suite and gives you access to the laundry room from the walk-in closet.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,120 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,120 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 420' 0"
- Depth: 69' 4"
- Max ridge height: 25' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 528 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 or 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side, Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"