2-Bed House Plan with Single-Level Living
About This Plan
- This 2-bed house plan has a clapboard exterior with gables accented with shingles and a tasteful stone skirt.
- Inside, a split bedroom layout leaves the center portion of the home open for gatherings with family and friends.
- The kitchen has a large island with double sink and dishwasher on the working side and seating for casual eats on the other.
- A covered porch is accessible off the morning room giving you room for furniture and outdoor enjoyment.
- A study gives you a quiet place to work or read.
- An unfinished basement gives you room for expansion.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,747 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,747 sq. ft.
- Deck: 155 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 60 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,747 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 59' 9"
- Depth: 59' 8"
- Max ridge height: 24' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 600 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12