2-Bed Modern Mountain Home Plan with Loads of Natural Light
About This Plan
- Contrasting colors lend a contemporary appeal to the exterior of this modern, mountain home plan.
- From the front door, an open floor plan greets you. Tall ceilings and a rear wall comprised of windows allow for an interior drenched in natural light.
- Plenty of workspace in the kitchen allows you to entertain on a larger scale, while a rear porch provides space to dine or lounge outdoors.
- The master bedroom occupies the left side of the home, and includes access to a walk-in closet and the full bath. Bedroom two resides across the home.
- A spacious unfinished basement lends plenty of space for storage or future developments.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,209 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,209 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Monolithic Slab, Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 45' 0"
- Depth: 32' 0"