2-Bed Modern Rugged House Plan
About This Plan
- This 2-bed house plan has a rugged yet modern facade featuring a decorative, gabled front porch with board and batten siding.
- Upon entry, the heart of the home offers an open-concept floor plan. The kitchen boasts a large island and walk-in pantry.
- Two bedrooms share a bathroom on the left side of the home leaving the rest of the home for relaxing with friends.
- The lower level gives you room to expand.
- A patio off the dining room extends your living space outdoors.
- Related Plans: Get a finished lower level and one bedroom on the main floor with house plan 22535DR. Get a version with an attached garage with house plan 22566DR and 22567DR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,020 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,020 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,020 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 34' 0"
- Depth: 30' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 2"
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12