2 Bed Mountain Craftsman House Plan Under 2600 Square Feet with 3-Car Garage
About This Plan
- This 2 bed, 2.5 bath mountain Craftsman-style house plan gives you 2,586 square feet of one-level living with a 1,097 square foot 3-car garage.
- Square timbers set on stone pediments support the 14'-deep covered entry (the porch to the left is 7'6" deep and the portion to the right is 6' deep) welcoming you to your home.
- The foyer opens to a vaulted great room with fireplace with views tot he back. To the right, the island kitchen has a double sink set below a window looking out back and a roomy walk-in pantry. A casual dining room is steps away and has views out the front.
- The master bedroom has a fireplace and outdoor access. Across the home, the guest bed has a double vanity.
- A vaulted study makes a great work from home space.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,584 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 50 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,584 sq. ft.
- Deck & Porch: 775 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 2,534 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 98' 0"
- Depth: 54' 0"
- Max ridge height: 20' 11"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1097 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 3 on 12