2-Bed Mountain Craftsman Plan with Ample Outdoor Space
About This Plan
- A raised-seam metal roof tops a blend of siding materials on this mountain, Craftsman house plan. Rounded, log-like pillars offer a rustic, log cabin appeal.
- The elongated, front porch welcomes you inside, where a powder bath and coat closet are conveniently located in the foyer. The kitchen and dining room are open to one another, and a wrap-around counter offers seating for three.
- The sunroom, complete with 6 skylights, allows you soak in the warmth of the sun during winter months. A matching screened porch is located on the opposite side of the home, just off the master suite.
- The master bedroom is located on the main level, and includes access to the spacious back deck and a 5-fixture bath with dual closets.
- Upstairs, a loft is situated between a home office and second bedroom. The lower level is where you'll find the 2-car garage and an abundance of storage space.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,513 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,631 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 882 sq. ft.
- Storage: 220 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 180 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,820 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 65' 0"
- Depth: 64' 0"
- Max ridge height: 35' 10"
- Type: Drive Under, Attached
- Area: 686 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 1"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss