2-Bed Mountain Home Plan with Wrap-Around Covered Patio
About This Plan
- The wrap-around porch on this 2-bedroom, mountain home plan allows you to take advantage of any surrounding views. Shake siding and stone accents complete the design.
- Inside, the light and airy great room opens to the kitchen, creating a comfortable flow for everyday living. A wood stove in the corner adds to the rustic ambiance, and a built-in desk provides a communal workspace.
- Ample counter space in the kitchen is provided by the angled island, while two sets of french doors encourage outdoor living.
- A bedroom on the main level neighbors a full bath, and the laundry room finishes the first floor.
- The master suite consumes the second level, and features a 4-fixture bath with a walk-in, tile shower and a linen closet.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,795 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,284 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 511 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 50' 0"
- Depth: 39' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 4"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 1" Second Floor / 8' 1"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss