2-Bed Mountain Vacation Home Plan with Large Deck
About This Plan
- The rear elevation of this 2-bedroom, mountain vacation home is filled with windows, which creates a light and airy interior and offers beautiful rear-facing views.
- The main level consists of a living room that opens to the second level, kitchen, and dining area, along with a full bath and laundry closet.
- In the kitchen, a multi-purpose island hosts a deep-bowl sink, and provides seating for two.
- French doors off the dining area lead to a sizable deck for a grill and lounge furniture.
- Upstairs, discover both bedrooms, along with a full bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,461 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 860 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 601 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 34' 0"
- Depth: 32' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"