2-Bed New American Carriage House with Fitness Room and Home Office
About This Plan
- The stunning exterior of this New American Carriage house plan boasts a ribbed metal roof and contrasting color scheme.
- The double garage offers entry from the side, while the foyer leads to a home office behind french doors and a sizable fitness room with an overhead door that opens to a back patio.
- Upstairs, the kitchen is framed by the open living and dining rooms with windows on each wall maximizing access to natural light.
- The kitchen island with an eating bar anchors the center of the living space serving as a natural hub of conversation.
- Two bedrooms consume the left side of the second level, next to a full bath with a linen closet. A laundry closet sits across the hall to complete the package.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,807 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 583 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,224 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 152 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Crawl, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 44' 0"
- Depth: 31' 8"
- Max ridge height: 28' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 670 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss