2 Bed Northwest Townhouse Plan
About This Plan
- Only 20' wide, this Northwest townhouse offers two bedrooms in a compact footprint.
- The family room is large and can be seen right from the foyer.
- In back, the kitchen and dining area are combined into one big room.
- Sliding glass doors take you out to the backyard.
- Each bedroom on the upper floor gets its own bathroom and the laundry closet lies convenient to both bedrooms.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,228 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 640 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 588 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 20' 0"
- Depth: 38' 0"
- Max ridge height: 29' 0"
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12