2 Bed Ranch Home Plan with Expansive Porch
About This Plan
- Substantial pillars frame the expansive porch on this 2-bedroom ranch home plan.
- The main living area includes a spacious great room defined by a step ceiling and fireplace with built-in cabinets.
- The kitchen boasts a large center island and direct access to the dining and hearth rooms that are adjacent.
- The bedrooms lie to the right of the entry and include a master suite with bay window, private bath and walk-in closet.
- A large covered porch, found off the back of the home, creates an additional living space for the family.
- A 2-stall garage comes with extra storage space.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,318 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,318 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 320 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 73' 8"
- Depth: 69' 4"
- Max ridge height: 26' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 703 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss