2-Bed Ranch Home Plan with Vaulted Great Room and Studio
About This Plan
- The open gable with exposed trusses makes a grand statement on the front porch of this 2-bedroom, ranch home plan.
- Inside, the great room is completely open to the eat-in kitchen with a vaulted ceiling making the space feel even larger.
- The cooktop island offers seating for nine in the spacious kitchen and a neighboring pantry provides loads of storage space.
- The master bedroom occupies the left side of the design and is joined by a 4-fixture bathroom with a large tile shower and a sunroom with access to the front porch.
- Bedroom 2 can be found in the same hallway that leads to the 30' by 27' studio space.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,616 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,616 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 170 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 223 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Walkout, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 81' 2"
- Depth: 49' 0"
- Max ridge height: 19' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 366 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss