2-Bed Ranch Plan with Optional Finished Lower Level
2.5 - 4.5
About This Plan
- This 2-bedroom, ranch home plan is an entertainer's dream with its open-concept floor plan that extends onto a partially-covered porch. Stone and shake siding complete the charming exterior.
- A quiet home office is located to the right of the foyer, while straight ahead, the family room opens to the kitchen abound with natural light. The large island and ample counter space allows you to spread out for meal prep, leaving enough room for a large range.
- The master suite is set apart from the other bedrooms, and includes a sliding door to the back deck. Pass his and hers closets on your way to the 5-fixture ensuite with a standalone tub serving as a work of art beneath a large window.
- A second bedroom suite is located behind the 3-car garage, which features a convenient mudroom and neighboring laundry room just inside.
- The optional lower level provides the homeowner with flexibility for additional living space, including a recreation and media area, walk-out patio, and two bedroom suites; a total of 1,778 square feet.
Optional Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,775 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,775 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 931 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,778 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 966 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2, 3, or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2, 3, or 4
- Half bathrooms: 1 or 2
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 72' 8"
- Depth: 85' 0"
- Max ridge height: 21' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 864 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0" First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12