2 Bed Ranch with Open Concept Floor Plan
About This Plan
- Enjoy one-level living with this 2 bed Traditional ranch home plan with an open-concept floor plan.
- The kitchen features a central island that overlooks the great room and adjacent dining area.
- A screened porch adds outdoor living to the plan and includes a see- through fireplace with the great room.
- The master suite includes a large walk-in closet, dual sinks and easy access to the laundry off the hall.
- A second bedroom and full bath lie to the front of the home off the left of the entry.
- A 3-stall garage with extra storage loads from the front.
- HOUSE PLAN VIDEO: See this house plan from every angle in our YouTube video.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,540 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,540 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 184 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 190 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 52' 0"
- Depth: 57' 0"
- Max ridge height: 21' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 455 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss