2-Bed Rustic Cabin with 10'-Deep Front Porch
About This Plan
- This 2-bedroom Cottage offers a rustic appeal with a 10'-deep front porch that spans the width of the home.
- An oversized glass door welcomes you into the vaulted living room which freely flows into the kitchen.
- The kitchen's island features an eating bar and a window above the double-bowl sink offers views into the back yard.
- A barn door retracts to reveal a laundry room / pantry combo, conveniently close to the heart of the home.
- Bedrooms frame the central living space and are identical in size and include a walk-in closet.
- Related Plan: Find an alternate exterior with plan 31206D.
2-Car Detached Garage
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,153 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,153 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 420 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 42' 0"
- Depth: 37' 6"
- Max ridge height: 17' 0"
- Type: Detached
- Count: 2 Cars
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick