2-Bed Rustic Home Plan with Entertainer's Island in the Kitchen
About This Plan
- Just over 1500 square feet, this smaller house plan packs a lot of function inside its walls. The exterior is a combination of clapboard and stone and has a rustic appeal.
- The left side of the home is open front to back and gives you a great kitchen with an entertainer's island with seating on three sides with a double sink on the working side. The living room has a fireplace and direct access to the rear covered patio.
- The master bedroom is large for the smaller size of the home and has a great 5-piece bathroom.
- Windows in front of the courtyard garage are shaded by a deep overhang with exposed rafter tails and angled supports.
- An unfinished basement gives you expansion opportunities or can be used for storage and utilities. Other foundation options are also available.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,567 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,567 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 119 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 44 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,614 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Monolithic Slab, Walkout, Slab, Daylight, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 50' 0"
- Depth: 58' 0"
- Max ridge height: 19' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 429 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss