2 Bed Rustic Ranch with Stone Exterior
2 - 3
About This Plan
- Stone, horizontal siding, shutters and flower boxes add charm to this smart ranch design.
- An open-concept living area includes a great room with fireplace, kitchen with center-island and cozy nook.
- 9' ceilings add volume to the feel of the living space.
- The master suite lies to the back of the home and includes a spacious walk-in closet.
- The second bedroom is found just off the entry to the right of the home.
- The two-stall garage accesses the home just outside the laundry area with a storage bench and closet.
- The roof is a truss design with an 8:12 main pitch and a 10:12 secondary pitch.
- VIDEO: See this house plan from every angle in our YouTube video.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,518 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,518 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2 or 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 57' 0"
- Depth: 48' 0"
- Max ridge height: 20' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 410 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss