2-Bed Traditional House Plan with Open Concept Gathering Spaces
About This Plan
- This single-story traditional home plan features simple shared living space with open concept gathering spaces and three bedrooms.
- The large, bright great room with a built in fireplace opens to the kitchen with an island. and eating bar.
- The dining area is tucked back into the corner near the kitchen with windows surrounding you for beautiful brunch views.
- Access through the garage leads you up to a hidden storage gem with 330 sq. ft. of unfinished attic space for all of your trinkets.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,802 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,802 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 42' 0"
- Depth: 66' 0"
- Max ridge height: 23' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 679 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss