2 Bedroom Farmhouse Home Plan With Room to Expand
2 - 5
About This Plan
- With up to five bedrooms spread out over two levels, this Farmhouse house plan has plenty of room for family and overnight guests.
- On the main floor, the open layout swings the views around from the foyer into the big living room and around to the kitchen and dining area.
- From the kitchen island you can see right out to the covered porch in back.
- There's room for three stools at the eating bar by the sink.
- Both bedrooms on this floor are on opposite side of the home.
- Take the stairs down to the optionally finished lower level to reach the other three bedrooms.
- An enormous rec room becomes the family's informal living space and there's lots of storage too.
- Related Plans: See different versions with 64431SC, 64433SC and 64435SC.
- NOTE: Plans cannot be built within a 50 mile radius of Fort Collins, CO.
Optionally Finished Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,463 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,463 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 159 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 201 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,255 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 157 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2, 3, 4, & 5
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Slab, Daylight, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 57' 0"
- Depth: 52' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1305 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 8" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss