2 Bedroom Hip Roof Ranch Home Plan
About This Plan
- A hip roofline defines this spacious ranch home plan where every square foot of space is made use of.
- As you enter the home, the dramatic beamed ceilings in the great room directly ahead will amaze you with their presence in the main living area.
- The open plan includes a kitchen with and island that provides additional seating, and a formal dining room with step ceiling.
- An octagonal deck is accessed off both the dining room and the den that's located to the right of the kitchen.
- The master suite will impress mom with step ceilings, an on-suite bath and impressive walk-in closet.
- A second bedroom lies to the right of the entry with access to a full bath just outside its door.
- A 2-stall side load garage completes this house plan.
- ADDED BONUS: See this house plan from every angle in this YouTube video.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,271 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,271 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 264 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 112 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 72' 0"
- Depth: 74' 0"
- Max ridge height: 23' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 648 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss