2 Car Carriage House Retreat
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- A gable dormer trimmed with tall glass and a planter box is the focal point of the exterior of this carriage house.
- On either side, double-hung windows with shutters and more planter boxes add refinement.
- Overhead, a shed roof provides desired interior ceiling heights while keeping the total height of the structure below 18 feet.
- In the apartment upstairs, the well-planned kitchen adjoins a dining nook and a good-sized living room.
- The bedroom boasts dual clothes closets and private access to the bathroom.
- There are also several entries to attic storage areas.