2-Story 2600 Square Foot Contemporary Classic House Plan with Lower Level Apartment
2.5 - 3.5
About This Plan
- This 2-story house plan is a great starter home with a covered porch in the front and a covered patio in the back. Simple siding gives this home a classic vibe.
- Step off the covered porch into the entry, leading to the great room, kitchen, and dining room. A semi-open concept design, the kitchen and dining are separated from the great room by a cased opening, allowing for separate gatherings to happen at once.
- The kitchen has a modest island, pantry, and convenient garage access making unloading groceries a breeze. A home den can be found just off the entryway.
- Upstairs, you'll find the master bedroom with accompanying bathroom with standing shower, full-size tub, double vanities and walk-in closet.
- This home offers basement expansion (1,224 square feet when finished as shown) with a recreation room, two more bedrooms, kitchenette, and at-home gym.
Optional Lower Level
Optional Walkout Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,672 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,444 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,228 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 135 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 93 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,224 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3, 4, or 5
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 39' 2"
- Depth: 60' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 514 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"