2-Story 4-Bed House Plan with Brick Exterior
4 - 5
About This Plan
- Arched columns and a tray ceiling elegantly accent the dining room of this Traditional style house plan.
- Arched doorways lead from the gallery to a two story grand room enhanced with a fireplace.
- A stylish coffered and tray ceiling beautifully accent the master bedroom. An expansive walk in closet and master bath complete the master suite.
- The second floor is comprised of three additional bedrooms and an optional fifth bedroom / media room option and a loft overlooking the two story grand room.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,092 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,010 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,082 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 53' 0"
- Depth: 61' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front