2-Story Barndominium with Home Office and Wraparound Porch
About This Plan
- The rectangular footprint of this two-story Barndominium helps to stay within budget, while a 10'-deep wraparound porch adds to the curb appeal.
- Tall ceilings unite the great room and dining area, which opens to the island kitchen, complete with a walk-in pantry and window above the double-bowl sink.
- A home office is available just off the foyer, across from the master bedroom. Two closets provide the homeowner with plenty of space for larger wardrobes, and a comfortable ensuite delivers a freestanding tub and dual-sink vanity.
- Upstairs, a loft overlooks the great room below and leads to bedrooms 2 and 3, separated by a compartmentalized bath. Dedicated storage space helps organize holiday decor and memories.
- The garage totals 2,304 square feet with two, 12' by 14' overhead doors and two man doors.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,164 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,920 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,244 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 1,512 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Crawl, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 88' 0"
- Depth: 48' 0"
- Max ridge height: 29' 9"
- Type: RV Garage, Attached
- Area: 2304 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss