2-Story Brick House Plan with Upstairs Laundry
4 - 5
About This Plan
- Detailed brick and arched windows give a European feel to this home plan.
- A long foyer leads past the dining room and study and into a large two-story family room with fireplace.
- The combined island kitchen and breakfast room lead to a rear deck. Bedroom five is on this level, or make it a den.
- Upstairs, three additional bedrooms, two baths, a study nook, and laundry room. The trayed master suite is located here as well, and features a sitting area and luxurious bath with dual vanities and a large walk-in closet.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,938 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,409 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,529 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,409 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 52' 0"
- Depth: 47' 4"
- Max ridge height: 33' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 522 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick