2-Story Coastal Contemporary House Plan with Outdoor Fireplace and Kitchen
About This Plan
- This 4,430 square foot 2-story coastal contemporary house plan features 4 bedrooms, 4 baths, 1 powder bath and a 3-car garage.
- First floor amenities include a great room with a ventless gas fireplace, island kitchen with hidden pantry and a dining room. Also featured is an expansive wet bar area, a study and a dedicated laundry room.
- The private master suite includes two large walk-in closets, dual sinks, water closet and a shower. A secondary bedroom with bath are located across the home.
- The outdoor living space features a second ventless fireplace, dining area and a kitchen and bar.
- The second floor, easily accessible by elevator, includes a loft, an additional great room, 2 secondary bedrooms and baths and covered balconies.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,430 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,055 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,375 sq. ft.
- Lanai: 872 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 598 sq. ft.
- Entry: 107 sq. ft.
- Non AC Storage: 59 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Stem Wall
- Standard Type(s): Block / CMU (main floor)
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 80' 0"
- Depth: 69' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 808 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Primary Pitch: 6:12 on
- Framing Type: Truss