2-Story Country House Plan with Optional Bonus Room Above Garage
About This Plan
- Five dormers and a broad front porch greet you to this 4-bed, 2-story country house plan.
- On the main level, the whole family can gather in the vaulted, hearth-warmed family room, which is open to the island kitchen. The dining room waits nearby. and a vaulted screened porch is accessible from the breakfast area.
- The master suite is privately located and has deck access and a huge walk-in closet. Two more bedrooms share a bath across the home.
- Upstairs, a sky-lit loft is located at the top of the stairs and a large bedroom has its own bath.
- An optional bonus room above the garage offers even greater privacy.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,834 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,205 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 629 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 423 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,205 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 64' 0"
- Depth: 72' 6"
- Max ridge height: 29' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 591 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick