2-Story Craftsman House Plan with 2-Sided Fireplace
4 - 5
About This Plan
- This beautiful 2-story Craftsman-inspired house planfeatures an impressive front porch with wood columns and stone bases. Upon entry, you will see the living room with a see-through fireplace and past it to the great room beyond.
- The U-shaped kitchen has an island with seating on the great room side and a large walk-in pantry. The bayed breakfast room has sliding doors that take you to the patio in back.
- All 4 bedrooms are upstairs and each one has its own walk-in closet. Bedroom 2 and bedroom 3 share a Jack and Jill bath and bedroom 4 has its own private bath. The master bedroom suite has an oversized bedroom for this size home and a beautiful bathroom that features split vanities, a whirlpool tub, and a private stool room.
- Choose the finished lower level option and get a fifth bedroom, a rec room and storage.
Optional Lower Layout (+$250)
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,560 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,173 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,368 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 44' 0"
- Depth: 56' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 541 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12