2-Story Craftsman House Plan with Mixed Material Exterior
About This Plan
- This 3-bed Craftsman house plan has a beautiful entry with timbers set on stone pedestals. A shed dormer with steep gables and multiple materials and the mixed material exterior give it great curb appeal.
- The first floor is fresh and modern with its large family dining area located in the rear to accommodate all dining requirements.
- The guest suite can double as a home work space.
- Covered porches bring the outdoors in and provide additional living space.
- The master suite has a beamed ceiling and spa bath with adequate closet space.
- The upper floor houses two additional bedrooms and a multi-purpose bonus room.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,599 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,011 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 588 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 309 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,011 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 58' 0"
- Depth: 72' 8"
- Max ridge height: 28' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 526 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- Bonus Room
- Butler Walk-in Pantry
- CAD Available