4-Bed House Plan with a Timber-Framed Gable Designed for a Rear Sloping Lot
About This Plan
- A timber-framed gable is the focal point that leads one to the front door of this 4-bed house designed on a walkout basement and is ideally sited on a rear-sloping lot with exposure to a lake, hillside or golf course. Fieldstone and textured siding create an elevation design that will be suitable for building sites from urban to rural.
- The main level provides the owner's with one level living perfect for retirees. The open concept kitchen, living and dining areas mesh perfectly for gathering with friends and family.
- The master suite is located to the rear to take full advantage of views that are available. The master bath is fully appointed with a soaking tub, large shower and ample closet space.
- There is also a guest suite on the main floor, located for privacy and convenience. The guest room would make a great home work space as well.
- The mudroom, laundry room and pantry provide storage and convenience for a busy family.
- The finished lower level contains two additional bedrooms each with a connected bath and walk-in-closet. A large family room is also located on the lower level for entertaining family and friends.
- Related Plans: Get alternate versions with house plans 710035BTZ and 710321BTZ.
Finished Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,072 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,059 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,013 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 58' 0"
- Depth: 70' 5"
- Max ridge height: 25' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 520 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"