2-Story Entry and You Tube Video
About This Plan
- VIDEO: See this house plan plan from all angles in our YouTube video.
- This two-story design is a cross between a traditional and a craftsman home.
- Columns adorn the front porch and create a space perfect for mom's porch swing while metal details on the front and chimney draw your eye to the design itself.
- A 2-story entry leads you into the home where a den lies to your left and the main living area is directly ahead.
- Here an open plan includes an island with rounded bar, a great room with fireplace, a dining area and hearth room with additional fireplace.
- The second floor houses all bedrooms including a master suite with large walk-in closet, Jacuzzi tub and dual sinks.
- Two of the three additional bedrooms share the full bath off the hallway while one includes an on suite retreat.
- A three-stall side load garage completes the design.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,053 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,606 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,447 sq. ft.
- Deck: 116 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 66' 4"
- Depth: 58' 0"
- Max ridge height: 32' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 937 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss