2-Story Farmhouse Plan with 10'-Deep Rear Porch
About This Plan
- The simple yet elegant exterior of this two-story Farmhouse showcases board and batten siding, along with a 7'-deep front porch that runs the length of the home.
- A spacious foyer welcomes you inside with a coat closet tucked beneath the staircase. French doors to the left part to grant access to a home office; perfect for the work-at-home resident.
- The remainder of the main level is reserved for the shared living spaces, as well as service areas that include the laundry closet and pantry.
- Three sets of sliding doors along the rear elevation extend the living space onto the 10'-deep porch, while the island kitchen provides plenty of space for multiple cooks.
- Three bedrooms reside on the second level; the master bedroom features a vaulted ceiling and a 4-fixture ensuite with a walk-in closet.
- Related Plans: Get alternate versions with house plans 69742AM and 69788AM.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,124 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,105 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,019 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 27' 6"
- Depth: 57' 0"
- Max ridge height: 31' 8"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss