2-Story Farmhouse Under 2400 Square Feet with Optional Lower Level Expansion
2.5 - 3.5
About This Plan
- This 2-story farmhouse plan is a great starter home with a covered porch in the front and a patio in the back. A combination of horizontal siding, brick, and wood trims give the home great curb appeal.
- Step off the covered porch into the entry, leading to the living room, kitchen, and dining room. An open concept design, the kitchen and dining are centered on the living room's fireplace, allowing for family gatherings to be in a central location.
- The kitchen has a modest island and convenient garage access making unloading groceries a breeze. A home office can be found just off the entryway.
- Upstairs, you'll find the master bedroom with accompanying bathroom with standing shower, full-size tub, double vanities and walk-in closet.
- Along with the master bedroom, you'll find two more bedrooms and a laundry room.
- This home offers basement expansion (927 square feet when finished as shown) with a recreation room, kitchenette, another bedroom, and plenty of storage and mechanical areas.
Optional Lower Level
Optional Walkout Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,389 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,244 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,145 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 165 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 154 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 927 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 48' 10"
- Depth: 46' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 618 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"