2 Story Foyer and Grand Staircase
About This Plan
- Double doors topped by a transom, a two-story foyer, and a sculptural staircase-such imposing first impressions promise more to come. And, this plan upholds the promise.
- The home is configured for many kinds of functions. The communal family area stretches across the back and is flooded with light from walls of windows. The functional L-shaped kitchen features a walk-in pantry and an island with a downdraft-cooktop and a snack counter.
- Across the central hall lie two other utility areas-a bath with shower and a laundry room with cabinets, counter, sink, and closet.
- A home office with a private entry offers business-like seclusion. Quiet times can be shared in the bay-windowed library, which opens off the foyer via elegant French doors. Highlighted by tray ceilings, the living and dining rooms occupy a wing of their own, ideal for formal gatherings.
- The second floor hosts a lavish master suite, two additional bedrooms, a compartmentalized bath, and a bonus room, which can be tailored to your needs.
- NOTE:The Office is an optional bonus area adding an additional 209 sq. ft. to the plan.
- Related Plans: See these alternate versions - 6838AM, 69348AM.
Stairs to Optional Lower Level
Optional Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,327 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,988 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,339 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,993 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 271 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 68' 0"
- Depth: 54' 0"
- Max ridge height: 33' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 760 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick