2-Story Home Plan with High-Rise Window
About This Plan
- This delightful 2-story home plan has a charming exterior of siding and stone trim with a high-rise window and a front-facing garage.
- Your great room has a gas fireplace and a 13’ ceiling height, with both front and rear yard views.
- The dining area has a rear yard access and enjoys enjoys a grand opening to both the great room and kitchen an island for additional seating .
- A mud room offers a great transition in to the home where a drop zone for miscellaneous items can be utilized.
- The upper level showcases a master bedroom with private bath and walk-in closet. Two additional bedrooms and a bath, with double bowl vanity, and a large laundry room complete the second floor.
- A full basement is included with this plan for storage or additional square footage if needed.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,570 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 809 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 761 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 30 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 809 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 40' 0"
- Depth: 41' 6"
- Max ridge height: 25' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 431 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss