2-Story Home Plan with Open Main Level
About This Plan
- Three pillars support the 8'-deep front porch of this two-story home plan with a low-pitched roof and deep overhanging eaves.
- The main level is where you'll find an open and welcoming living space with 9-foot ceilings throughout.
- The island kitchen features a window above the sink that overlooks the backyard and a nearby pocket door provides access to the laundry room with pantry shelves.
- A built-in bench with cubbies provides a drop zone by the side door, and conveniently neighbors a powder bath.
- Upstairs, discover three bedrooms, including the master bedroom that features a tile shower in the attached bath and a walk-in closet.
- Option: Add an attached 364 sq. ft. one car garage with 224 sq. ft. bonus space over. This reduces the MBR to 13'x13' while adding upper floor access to the bonus space. (+$420)
- Related Plan: Find an alternative master bathroom with plan 69082AM.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,619 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 784 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 835 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 138 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 27' 6"
- Depth: 38' 0"
- Max ridge height: 23' 4"
- Type: Attached, None
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss