2-Story House Plan Over 4700 Square Feet with Home Office and Main-Level Master Bedroom
About This Plan
- This 2-story house plan is filled with functional and thoughtful details for easy living, including a main-level master bedroom, large service areas, and an open living space to bring the family together.
- The great room is crowned by a vaulted ceiling and features a fireplace and views onto the rear porch. The open kitchen is home to a large island with a hidden walk-in pantry for maximum storage space.
- The master bedroom consumes the right side of the main level and boasts an ensuite with a large walk-in closet. A home office completes the main level.
- Upstairs, four bedrooms share two Jack-and-Jill bathrooms and a second laundry room helps with efficiency.
- The 4-car garage extends from the front of the house, creating a parking courtyard, and enters into a mudroom with a closet and built-in cubbies.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,728 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,917 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,811 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 330 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 152 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,917 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 79' 6"
- Depth: 111' 0"
- Max ridge height: 33' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1333 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 On 12; 6 On 12; 3 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss