2-Story House Plan with First Floor Master Bedroom
About This Plan
- This brick-clad house plan features 5 bedrooms spread over two floors and an optional lower level to increase the total living space by 2,591 square feet.
- Multiple gathering and dining spaces make this home perfect for entertaining. The spacious kitchen includes an island and built-in desk, and the generous rear deck begs for BBQs.
- The peaceful and quiet master bedroom resides behind the double garage and features a private patio off the 5-fixture bathroom.
- Four family bedrooms can be found upstairs, along with a family room and plenty of closets.
- The walkout basement is outfitted with an open rec room, toy room, full bath, and ample storage space.
Optionally Finished Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,245 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,591 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,654 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 388 sq. ft.
- Deck: 384 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 68 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 2,591 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Walkout, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 79' 0"
- Depth: 62' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 5"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 628 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick