2-Story House Plan with Flex Room as 4th Bedroom Option
About This Plan
- This 2-story house plan has a clapboard exterior with a stacked stone skirt.
- The family entrance off the garage has a bench with hooks and a closet to help control clutter. A pocket office is also tucked away in a quiet spot.
- The family room has a fireplace and enjoys views across the covered patio. It is open to the kitchen where the island has a double sink, a dishwasher and casual seating on the family room side. Sliding doors in the eating area take you to your covered patio.
- The flex room can be used as a fourth bedroom with the option for that use included with your plans.
- Upstairs, you'll find three bedrooms and laundry. A barn door reveals the owner’s suite bathroom, where a linen cabinet defines personal space at each sink.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate exterior with house plan 42601DB.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,077 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,168 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 909 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 189 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 122 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 40' 0"
- Depth: 54' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 475 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12