2-Story Modern Farmhouse Plan with Two Master Suites and Optional Lower Level
3.5 - 4.5
2 - 4
About This Plan
- This two-story Modern Farmhouse plan presents a thoughtful layout with a main-level master suite, office nook, large mudroom, and lots of outdoor living space.
- Vaulted ceilings and exposed beams decorate the ceilings of the lodge room and dining area, and french doors invite you to enjoy the outdoors on the covered porch.
- The master suite indulges in its own screened porch, as well as a 5-fixture bathroom and roomy walk-in closet.
- Upstairs, discover a second master suite, another bedroom, and media room.
- Finish the lower level for additional square footage and gain another bedroom, bunk room, kitchenette, and garage space with overhead doors for lawn equipment.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate version with house plan 25784GE.
Optionally Finished Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,202 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,272 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 930 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,117 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 87' 0"
- Depth: 58' 6"
- Max ridge height: 34' 6"
- Type: Drive Under, Attached
- Area: 600 sq. ft.
- Count: 2, 3, or 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear, Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 1" Second Floor / 9' 1"