2-Story Modern Farmhouse Under 2400 Square Feet with Expansive Front Porch
About This Plan
- The expansive front porch on the exterior of this 2-Story Modern Farmhouse plan measures 50'-wide by 11'-deep.
- French doors open to the foyer with coat closet. A generous vaulted great room boasts a fireplace and oversized opening into the eat-in kitchen.
- Large service areas include a walk-in pantry, mudroom with coat closet, and lower-level storage that is accessible from the 3-car garage or main home's stairwell.
- The master bedroom enjoys a main-level location, complete with an enormous walk-in closet. Upstairs, two bedrooms share a bath.
- Other notable features include a home office, an enclosed porch just off the dining room, and an option to finish the lower-level for more square footage.
- Related Plan: Get more room with house plan 911026JVD (2,935 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,442 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,932 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 510 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 156 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 474 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,861 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 98' 4"
- Depth: 47' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1024 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 11 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss